Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Alhamdulillah..

wuish..lega betui ceq , interview dah lepas..yg best tu I'm the last of the last..tiada yg last melainkan akula org yg paling last utk sesi interview semalam..seronok..panel pun dah habis soalan nak tanya..i think i've done my best for the interview..it just depends on 'LUCK'.ada rezeki..adala..the most important thing, I'm satisfied for what i've done and i confident with myself...others..just let Allah to decide...

Emm..about my colleague who cause a lot of problems before..he resigned (of course without notice)end of last month and i heard that he just open his own business..but he haven't pay my money that he borrowed 2/3 months ago!!!Anyway, thanks God cause we don't have to think about him anymore..

Ok. Chow bebeh..

2 comments:

Hanim Mohamed said...

oooo dia dah berenti la yee..bagusla.. kurang headache you!

YuS~N3 said...

huish..lega...