Monday, October 10, 2005

Dah puasa...

It takes so long for me to update my blog..hehe..i'm so busy..and a lot of things happen from the last date i wrote..emm..We are already in our most glorious month..RAMADHAN AL-MUBARAK..a little bit tired for a working wife/mother like me.:)..my working hours are from 7.30am to 5.00pm..luckily my house is just near the office so i don't stuck on traffic jam everyday..usually i'll cook for 'bukak puasa' during working days..we only eat outdoors in weekends..last night we took Kenny Rogers for 'buka puasa'..my daughter was the one who really enjoy her macaroni & cheese..

Just to share the past..

1. Something bad happen last 2 weeks..our car has been hit by a 4WD car (the driver was a chinese woman who drove while talking on handphone)..quite a big effect at the back of the 'Waja' (just 10 months since we bought it).

2. My parents went to Mecca to perform Umrah on 30th Nov and will be back InsyaAllah on this coming 16th..

Well, I've got 6 tenders to be finish by 13th Oct...arghhhh!!!

No comments: