Thursday, December 08, 2005

Future...

Hmm..pejam celik pejam celik..dah nak habis pun thn 2005..±3 weeks more.2006 will come and we still don't know what will happen next-our FUTURE!!
FUTURE..hard to think, hard to plan.It comes very complicated if we still don't have a good job for ourselves.Are you satisfied with your current job/career-especially your monthly income?For me-absolutely NOT.

2006-so many thing to expense-PTPTN loan, housing loan etc...the more you earn, the more you have to spent. Life in this 'Megacity' is not as easy as some other people think. It's all about the MONEY. Urgh..what should I do to get a better job?I'm sick enough to work in here-3 years are really tough for me to survive in this company with a lot of BUSYBODY people around me.ERk..

But..I still Thank to my Merciful Allah for giving me a very good life-with my husband and daughter. We live in a simple life. We still can eat fast food anytime we want-we still can buy anything we want-we can go anywhere we want to go-Thank you Allah.Is just that I want to get a better job with a better company (of course with better income).

Anyway, I hope one day I will get a good job for my future career.
Chow!

1 comment:

Nik Ha said...

Salam Yus
Still remember kak nik? dulu ajin singgoh kat w2u.loni jrg sgt doh chat situ. Pasa kijo ni, kak nik pun fenin2 ni. Bilo la nok settle down ni. Tgh2 plan for better life (tpt keje ok, kewangan stabil, +++ so many things...) Konpius2