Tuesday, September 18, 2007

hari nii..

hmm..hari ni i'm so malas nak buat keje...ekceli so many things to do but when there's a lot, it becomes none..hehehe..i have to organize back my schedule la..thesis pun belum start tulis lagi ni..arghh..now dah second semester..lab work pun baru halfway jer..it's not so easy when you have a lot of responsibilities.If it not well organized, everything will turn down. Hopefully it will never happen to me..before bad become worse, it's better for me to organize everything back. So to make my blog updated..nak story sikit about the past..

hmm..just celebrate my birthday last month..that's my birthday cake from hubby.Thanks sayang!The one and only person yg paling excited was my eldest daughter la..si Najwa..tak sabar2 dia nk tiup candle..macam celebrate besday dia plak..biasa la budak2 memang excited..

this one pic najwa masa pegi flora fest kat putrajaya hari tu..hmm..best giler tengok so many beautiful orchids kat situ..tp dpt ronda kejap jer sbb hubby dgn baby kat dlm kereta tengah tunggu..

No comments: