Friday, May 16, 2008

An experienced..

Assalamualaikum..

Today is friday and this coming monday will be a public holiday and because of that some people take this advantage to skipworking today so that they can have a 4 days off..including some of my colleague and this make this building sunyi & sepi...with nearly empty paarking lots..whatever..Happy Holiday for all..

Last few weeks I've been in KlCC accompany my hubby for his meeting (sibuk mengekor sbb nk merendek kat klcc..hehe) and while waiting for him, i did my window shopping. I found this beautiful dress that for me the price is too much
can u guess how much this beautiful flowered pinky dress is cost? Its RM259..huh! Isn't it too much?Well, it may branded but the cloth is just same like others..but well it's over my limit..haha..

And last week was very unforgettable experience for me..I was attend for an interview and it was a very challenging interview i've ever gone through...with 4 professionals from US and 2 local Managers..huh! it was a miracle from Allah if I can pass the interview..and all other candidate looks more experienced than me...huhu..InsyaAllah..

No comments: