Thursday, May 22, 2008

Penantian Satu Penyeksaan..

Penantian memang satu penyeksaan...currently I'm waiting for the result of my last interview..i don't know when it will come out..very scary..even i knew it's hard for me to be selected as other candidates are more experienced than me, i'm still hoping for a miracle from Allah..mana la tahu ada rezeki kan..but if i failed pun not a big deal coz i knew ramai lg yg lebih layak..but i still put my hope on it...

For my daughter, we have surveyed a few kindergartens and found one that might be suitable for her..an islamic kindergarten located in Seksyen 8 (owned by my UKM's senior) and will move to seksyen 9 this coming june..we'll decide it later..

My second princess, will be one year next month and still malas nak belajar berjalan..but dah berani lepaskan sebelah tangan bila berdiri..and dia punya mulut memang always bising especially when she's yelling to her sister, who always kacau dia..

End of this may, my old time fren, Safnatul Salisa will end her single life and for sure I have to go back to Kelantan to attend her wedding ceremony..may U have a happy marriage fren!

A few scrapped photos by me who just know about digital scrapping..hehehe


No comments: