Thursday, May 15, 2008

Time for School

Assalamualaikum wbt..

Just a few days before I've been thinking about my first daughter educations.She's already 4 years old and I think this is the time that I should start to think and plan about her educations. And I hope that I'm not too late for it..some people said that if u send ur child to school too early, they will miss their playtime and some said that u should send them as early as u can so that they can learn at early stage..all of these make me confused and to play safe, i think 4 years is the best age for my child to start going to school.
I keep searching for a few kindergartens and i've found one that hopefully can meet all my requirements-it's an Islamic Kindergarten, own by muslim, not really far from my house, provide transport to pick up and send back home(but i prefer to do it on my own), reasonable price and 7am-6pm. There is Smart Reader Kids just near my house but i think its better if i send her to Islamic Kindergarten so that she can learn Iqra' and other Islamic lessons. I will go for site visit to see the environment of the school and all the teachers there.
So my girl, be ready for your school days!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

From a childs perspective, I was taught at a very early age in a playful manner. I was homeschooled, and I personally think that it is the best option for the child. It is difficult and time consuming for the parent but the child really learns a lot. And especially concerning the moral fibre of the public education system, the homeschooling process gives the parents a good deal of control over the child's education.